{Roadtrip Thrills} using Journey Limitless kit


Hey friends! Natalie here today using the Journey Limitless kit.


The camper circle frame cardstock cut was perfect to help me document our cute little camper and all the adventures it helps us achieve.

Since one of my photos sported pink, but there was no pink in the kit, I just used a distress oxide ink to color cardstock and added that color in to tie the cut file into my photos.



I chose three main colors and used distress oxides to add very tiny splatter around the circle frame. 

I backed the cardstock cut with the Paper Rose patterned papers from the Journey Limitless kit. I love how it places the camper in front of a beautiful forest background!


I embellished my photos and the cardstock cut simply by fussy cutting a couple elements - the cup, chairs and campfire - from the P13 Hit the Road paper 7. 




I used the P13 "Baby Joy" alphabet stickers to place my family's hashtag around the circle frame. 

The alphas were blending in with the light background paper some, so I used a pink pen to outline them. I love how this helped to take the pink from the photos and the camper and place it in another spot on the page!


I hope you're inspired to grab your own Journey Limitless kit from the store and document your adventures!

Find a full process video on my channel!


xo Natalie 

 

Comments

Popular Posts