{Merry Christmas} Using the “Christmas in July” Page Kit



Hi, friends! Welcome back to the {Not} Just For Boys blog. Today, I’m sharing a layout using the new “Christmas in July” Page Kit, available in the shop. 


The sticker sheet that comes with this kit has a great assortment of icons and sentiments. I layered my papers under the two photos, then tucked stickers in behind the photos. 


The adorable gold glitter acrylic stars are available in the shop in a cute package of patriotic rainbows, available here.


Once all of the elements were on my page, I splattered on gold mist to finish my page. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! Make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys when you post on social media; we love seeing what you create! 

-Erin





Comments

Popular Posts