{Vacation} Using the “Sunshiny Day” Page Kit

Good morning! Welcome back to the NJFB blog! 

Today I’m sharing a layout using the new “Sunshiny Day” Page Kit and add-ons. I love this entire kit but the stencil is my favorite embellishment! 

I started my layout by inking the stencil with Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink and a sponge dauber. Once the ink dried, I added my other elements on top. 

I used a photo of a recent family vacation and matted it with pattern paper, then added it to my page. I cut tags out of the pattern paper, added thread (I use crochet thread and it’s the perfect weight for adding to layouts!), then adhered them toy layout. 

One of the tags has cute lemon images and they are the same size as the acrylic lemons, available in the shop! I used my regular adhesive to add the lemons to the tag.

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page! Make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys when you post on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #sunshinyday (or whatever kit you are using) and please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group as well; we love seeing what you create with our products!

-Erin 



Comments

Popular Posts