{So Cool} Using the "Sunshiny Day" Page Kit

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today.  I had myself a time creating with the “Sunshiny Day” Page Kit!  I am loving the Simple Stories goodies that have a laid back vintage vibe!


I love layering all of the things.  I used the Simple Stories foam title pieces from the Essentials Kit and layered them on top of patterned papers and ephemera.  
 

I used the Simple Stories stencil and the Distress Oxide to create a big of a background.  I love the sun rays emanating from the photo cluster.  


It was super easy to extend the rays!  I just a heavy hand close to the photo and a lighter hand the further I moved away.  I love the variation in saturation.


I love that this “Sunshiny Day” Page Kit is so versatile!


Here’s my process:


I cannot wait to see what you create with these products!  Please be sure to share your projects with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #sunshinyday (or whatever kit you are using)!

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon







Comments

Popular Posts