{So Cool, Float Away} with "Sunshiny Day" Page Kit


Hey friends! Natalie here today using the Sunshiny Day page kit to document some fun pool pictures!


I used the tag cut-apart sheet from Simple Stories Retro Summer to create a grid design.



I used a super light ink blending with Spun Sugar distress oxide to give a small pink tinge to the white cardstock. I also added some splatters in the same color.


I popped up the ephemera pieces from Retro Summer on foam tape to embellish the page.


The Retro Summer Foam Stickers from the Sunshiny Day Essentials kit was perfect for the title.


Lastly, I finished the page with a sprinkle of the "Sunshiny Day" sequin mix.

Catch a full process video on my channel.

Make sure to grab your Sunshiny Day Page Kit before they're gone!  Please post anything you are creating with our kits to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #sunshinyday (or whatever kit you are working with)!

 

Comments

Popular Posts