{Poolside Summer Vibes} Using the "Sunshiny Day" Page Kit

 Hello again! Lacey here to share my last layout of the month with you and it sure is a bright fun one! I am using the "Sunshiny Day" Page kit and a few added extras. 


By my 3rd layout of the month I had little paper left so I worked around that by using the remainder of the tag cut apart paper and punching circles out with a circle punch! This gave me lots of different patterns to play with.


 I went with a grid design and added all the circles in four rows. After I lightly tacked them down I ran it threw my sewing machine both ways to add white stitching. I began building some layers behind my photos using the "Flower Market" Journaling Bits. I just love that giant tag and pocket!  


I took a few bits from the "Summer Set" Chippies and water colored them with Distress Oxides to coordinate with the color scheme and popping everything up on foam to give it lots of dimension. 


I used lots of the ephemera to add on top of many of the circles to embellish my layout. I also sprinkled plenty of sequins from the "Daydream" Sequin Mix all around my page. I used Pieces from the foam titles that were included in the "Sunshiny Day" Essentials Kit to complete my title. 


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to create in some way! Please follow along on our {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and be sure to tag us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #sunshinyday (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y’all!







Comments

Popular Posts