{Goofy Passport Photos} Using the "Sunshiny Day" Page Kit


Hey all!  Nicole here with my last layout of the month!  I am using the "Sunshiny Day" Page Kit to complete this layout with some hilarious photos of my and my girls' passport pics!


One of the first things that I did was to add my photos and some patterned paper to this fun Polaroid Frame Border Cardstock Cut from the shop!  I used the stencil from the kit to add some sunrays peeking out from my cut with some Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink.


I used the tags from the cut apart sheet in the kit to hand draw my letters for "PASSPORT" and then I drew a black outline on them.  I added "GOOFY" and "PHOTOS" with the letters in the kit to complete my title.


I then used lots of "Where to Next" Journaling Ephemera from the shop to embellish around my page.  I finished with some "Daydream" Sequins through out my page to add sparkle!

I do have a process video that you can see here: {Goofy Passport Photos} Process Video

I'm so glad that you came on here to read about my process!  I would love to see what you are creating with NJFB kits, so please post to the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #sunshinyday (or whatever kit you are working with)!

Until next month,
Nicole







 

Comments

Popular Posts