{Travel the World with You} using "Travelogue" Limitless kit


Hey friends! Natalie here using the Travelogue Limitless kit to document a vacay photo me and my husband.

I used the "Airmail Artistry" paper from 49 & Market as the background and added a strip of the Simple Stories "Gotta Get Away" paper to the top and bottom.



I wanted the paper background to still be seen, so I used vellum to stamp and heat emboss with white the new Hexagon Textures stamps.

A tip: When heat embossing on vellum, heat the powder from the back side to avoid scorching your paper!



I loved that this hexagon mimicked this sticker from the Simple Stories "Here & There" foam stickers.


I combined the "Here & There" foam stickers with the Heidi Swapp "Set Sail" puffy alphas to set the title.

I combined a few of the foam stickers with the 49 & Market "Everywhere" ephemera bits to round out the title. 


This was a fun page to put together! I hope you're inspired for using your Travelogue Limitless kit!


xo Natalie

 

Comments

Popular Posts