{Savannah} Using the "Travelogue" Limitless Kit

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this layout featuring the “Travelogue” Limitless Kit.  It is full of fabulous texture, dimension and gorgeous color contrast!  I am loving all of the 49 and Market goodies this month!


I knew that I had to use the gorgeous 49 and Market Geotag Chipboard right away!
 

The 49 and Market filmstrips add the perfect shine to your layout!  I love that you can see through them yet they have great color payoff!


I layered lots of the diecuts, chipboard and a few sequins in my mini cluster!


You absolutely need to pick up the extra patterned papers!  They are fabulous!


Here is my process:


I cannot wait to see what you create with this gorgeous kit and A La Carte goodies.  Please be sure to share your projects with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Facebook Page and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #travelogue (or whatever kit you are using)!

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon





Comments

Popular Posts