{Burntshirt Winery} Using the “Travelogue” Limitless Kit

 


When I opened my NJFB kit this month, I pulled out the photo die cut immediately to use on a page! I considered adding tiny photos in the openings, but I decided to use pretty paper in each opening and use it an embellishment on my page  


After I backed the cut file, I added two photos on top, then built my page around those photos. I added a title using the Thickers, included in the “Travelogue” Limitless Kit, plus chipboard hearts and labels. I also added a glassine envelope behind the photos.


I used the blue crackle mousse and a crossed arrow stencil, from my stash, to create the fun mixed-media element on my page.


I finished my entire scrapbook page and was about to photograph it, but something looked off! The top left side of my page looked too bare compared to the rest. I added the torn corner, labels, and chipboard pieces and I think the page looks much more finished.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my page! Make sure to tag us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #travelogue (or whatever kit you are working with) and post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group as well, we love seeing what you create! 

-Erin








Comments

Popular Posts