{Adventure Seeker} Using the “Travelogue” Limitless Kit

 


Hello everyone! Jessica here, sharing a layout using the “Travelogue” Limitless kit to document some camping photos of my husband and little guy! He loves to explore and check out new things and you can often see bubbles coming from our campsite because he absolutely loves them! I’ve chosen 5 photos and placed them all inside the photo clothesline cardstock cut from the shop! 



I started my layout by pulling out two of the orange background papers from the kit and cutting the middle of the darker map looking one to save and use for another layout since I was just using this as a border for my page. My top sheet of orange paper I cut down to 11.5”x11.5” and distressed the edges, then adhered the layers together with some Thermoweb easy tear tape. I then backed my “clothesline” paper cutfile with my photos and the clips with the dark paper and some liquid glue.


Next, I stamped my background with stamp sets from Visible Image and Close to My Heart to create a spot behind my clothesline. I used black Archival Ink and Distress ink in Chipped Sapphire. I added my title from the die cut ephemera pack using the word “Adventure” and then added “seeker” in some black Elle’s Studio alphas from my stash. I stamped a couple wordy bits from the CTMH stamp set I used earlier and then added a bunch more embellishments from the kit.


I finished it off with my date stamp and a bunch of sequins to the bottom! Check out the process video on my YouTube channel to see this come together!


 

Feel free to share your projects with this kit on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group or Instagram using the #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #travelogue(or whatever kit you are using) tags! 

Thank you for joining me today and I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful!

Jessica 








Comments

Popular Posts