{Spring} Using the "Aurora" Limitless Kit

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this lovely layout featuring the “Aurora” Limitless Kit and a few goodies from the A La Carte section of the store.


I love grabbing an extra set of the patterned papers.  I used the same paper for both my background as well as the gorgeous florals that I popped up!


The 49 and Market Die-Cuts and Chipboard pieces are amazing!  You get a ton of variety!


The “Spring” acrylic piece was a perfect color match!


These kits are perfectly coordinated!  I love the mix of patterns, textures and mixed media products!


Here’s my process:


I cannot wait to see what you create using this gorgeous kit and the coordinating goodies in the A La Carte section!  Please be sure to share your projects with us on the {Not} Just for Bys Kit Club Facebook Group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #aurora (or whatever kit you are using)!

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon






Comments

Popular Posts