{Lovely Aubree} Using the "Aurora" Limitless Kit


Hello Jennifer here sharing my third layout of the month. I choose to use the "Aurora" Limitless kit. I just had to finish documenting mu great niece's first Easter.


The beautiful floral paper begged to be fussy cut. I then choose the other paper in he kit that looked like a white lace. So pretty. I used distress oxide to stencil a brick pattern on the paper. I wanted it to show around the photo and the floral. I placed the photo and floral piece on play foam. 


I matted the white paper and the tan dot paper. I inked all the edges and added a Spring kisses acrylic piece. I added a few pieces of ephemera around the photo. I either distressed all the edges or inked them. I added a gold title from my stash for lovely. Aubree and the year numbers were inked in Concord distress oxide. 


I double matted the photo and added splatters in Shimmerz paints. To finish it off I added the bobbles and flat back pearls. 


Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and try to post layouts daily. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #aurora (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community

Comments

Popular Posts