{Jet Ski Adventure} Using the “Delight” Page Kit

 

“Delight” Page Kit

Happy Friday, friends! The month of April has been so busy for me and my family but I did have time to create one final layout sing the new “Delight” Page Kit and add-ons.

I also participated in this month’s stamp challenge! I used an older {Not} Just For Boys stamp set for the “this is awesome” sentiment and the tiny stars I stamped around the layout. 


I LOVE the frames included in the “Delight” Essentials Kit! I used the frames as a home for two of the bigger red wood stars. 


I also sprinkled chipboard circles, enamel dots, and and stamped stars around the layout. I cut pieces from the cut-apart paper to use as embellishments. 



I used my new Scrapbook Layout & Design notebook (available on Amazon) to plan my layout before creating it. I save so much time pre-planning my scrapbook pages! 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! Make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys when you post on social media; we love seeing what you create! 

-Erin 


Comments

Popular Posts