{Good Vibes} Using the Delight Page Kit

 Hello again! Lacey here to finish out the month with a bright and cheerful layout using the "Delight" page kit and some fabulous add ons! 


I started my layout by using a plain white cardstock and added some ink blending with a stencil from my stash. I used some Distress Oxides with a blending brush.  I started with the yellow color then washed my stencil and flipped it over to add the red hearts. Once that was dry I used an older Cardstock Cut  and backed it with the patterned paper from the kit. 


I decided to matte my background cardstock on the red paper from the kit so I cut it down about a half an inch and cut the center out of my red cardstock to save for later. I matted my photos and popped everything up on foam adhesive for lots of dimension. 


For embellishments I used the red wooden stars that are in the "Delight" Essentials kit and also some word strips from the packaging! I love that we can reuse the packaging our products come in. 


I finished off my layout with the "Good Vibes" Acrylic Embellishment Duo as my title and some strips of paper to jazz it up a bit more. 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to create in some way! Please follow along on our {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and be sure to tag us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #Delight (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y’all!








Comments

Popular Posts