{Beautiful Chaos} Using the "Delight" Page Kit


Hey all, Nicole here with my last project for the month.  I'm using the "Delight" Page Kit to make this page documenting my daughter on "Dress Like A Teacher" Day at her school.



I started with this "Beautiful Chaos" Cut file from the store and mounted it on foam squares to the upper left of the page.  I then took all the fun embellishments from the kit and the add ons and scattered them amongst it.


I then added three photos down to the lower right of my page of my daughter acting like her teacher.  I also added embellies around these photos.


Lastly I added my journaling in the space next to my photos as well as more embellishing!

Thanks so much for stopping in to read about my layout.  I hope it gets you in the crafty mood to use your kits.  We would love to see whatever you are creating with our kits so please post on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #delight (or whatever kit you are using)!

Until next month,
Nicole







 

Comments

Popular Posts