{Off RoadTrip} with Burnished Limitless kit


Hey crafty friends! Natalie here using the Burnished Limitless kit to document our new ride on the beach!

I used a piece of white cardstock to create my own background. I stole the distressed diamonds stamp from the Virtual Reality page kit and did a second generation stamping in Tumbled Glass distress oxide all over the background.


I distressed some of the tags from the "Serenity" tag set by 49th and Market and removed the ribbons. I then combined two tags with one of the ribbons and retied them. I secured the knot with glue and trimmed the ends and seared with a lighter to keep them from unraveling.


I fussy cut some of the elements from the Mintay "Garage" cut apart paper to use as ephemera on my page.


I housed my photo on one of the distressed tags. I finished off my page by adding some twine and finishing touches in silver and champagne. The white background page is framed by the Mintay Garage Paper 01!


I hope you're inspired to create a fun page with your Burnished Limitless kit and all the goodies associated with the kit in the store!


xo Natalie





 

Comments

Popular Posts