{Mr. Fix It} Using the "Burnished" Limitless Kit

 Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this layout full of distressed goodness!  The “Burnished” Limitless Kit is features the most gorgeous photorealistic artwork!


I used a stencil and a bit of Prize Ribbon Distress oxide behind my row of embellishments.  I love the way it looks peeking out!


The title fit perfectly on this circular diecut piece!  


The little silver tools were the perfect edition to this kit!  I love the metallic vibe!


This kit was perfect to document this photo of my son working on his Aunt’s home!


Here’s my process:


I cannot wait to see what you do with these fantastic products!  Please be sure to share your projects with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #burnished (or whatever kit you are working on)!

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon





Comments

Popular Posts