{Fun & Games} using the Virtual Reality page kit


Hey friends!  Natalie here today using the Virtual Reality page kit  to document playing laser tag with my fam on vacay.

I chose the distressed diamonds stamp & it is FABULOUS.

I used it to stamp around the edges of this white 8x8 background paper with chipped sapphire distress oxide ink.



I did some ombré distressing on the “games” cardstock cut with the same  sapphire ink. 

I used this to form my silly title about how I dominated at laser quest!



I set this all atop the “Green Grunge” paper from Reminisce & used just a few stickers from the Photoplay “Gamer” stickers page to embellish.



Don’t worry, I came with receipts in the pocket page to prove the win. I mimicked a couple of the 8x8 page themes to tie into the pocket page.

Find a process visiting on my channel!
Don’t forget to grab your Virtual Reality page kit  before they’re gone!!

Comments