{Best Day Ever} Using The "Burnished" Limitless Kit

Hey friends!  Brianna Lepper here today and I'm sharing a new layout using the "Burnished" Limitless Kit and Add Ons.  This kit was so much fun to work with and it was perfect to document some of my boy photos!  I've been wanting to scrap this photo of my oldest son, Noah.  It was the day he got his drivers license and he was so excited!!  Here's my page: 


To start, I chose the 49 and Market Serenity - Brief Glimpse paper as my base and I sprayed both the Nuvo Mica Mists in Midnight Horizon and Aspen Gold.  I wanted a little something extra on the background and these colors were perfect.  This paper is such a nice weight that it didn't even warp and held it pretty well.  I then sprayed some of the Mintay Chippies using the same colors and set them aside to dry.  


Here's another look at the background and the pretty gears.  



Next, I used the "Best Day Ever" Cardstock Cut as both a layering piece and my title.  I popped it up on foam tape and adhered it right in the center of my page.  


I matted my photo using the 6x8 Mintay Garage paper pad and layered a few of the Paper Elements underneath it.  My son loves to play electric guitar and he plays soccer, so the Paper Cuts were the perfect additions!


I tucked a few more Paper Cuts around my page and even layered one of the cute wooden wrenches on my photo.  


Here's one last look at this page!


Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope that I've inspired you in some way!  This kit was so fun to work with!  Have you used a Cardstock Cut as a layering piece?  If you're not a fan of backing them or if you're looking for an easy way to incorporate them onto your pages, you should give it a try!  We would love to see whatever you are creating so please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #burnished (or whatever kit you are working with)






Comments

Popular Posts