{American Muscle Car Museum} Using the “Burnished” Limitless Kit

 


Welcome back to the {Not} Just For Boys blog! Today, I’m sharing my final layout using the new March kits! The“Burnished” Limitless Kit is grungy, with bold colors and great ephemera for scrapbooking the men in your life. 


I used bits and pieces from the cut-apart sheet and the pack of tags to create fun embellishment clusters on my page. I added wood buttons, sequins, and enamel dots on top of the clusters. 


The silver puffy alpha is such a fun alphabet to work with! My title is long but it worked well in this space. I cut out a ton of pieces from the cut-apart sheet to sprinkle around my page. 


The best part of this page is the awesome photo of Jack and Ben! We had a great day at the American Muscle Car Museum and I wanted this photo to shine. This kit was perfect!

I hope you like my page and thank you so much for stopping by! Make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys when you post to social media; we love seeing what you create! 

Erin 

Comments

Popular Posts