{Ad Sand} Using the "Burnished" Limitless Kit


Hey all, Nicole here with my final project for the month using the "Burnished" Limitless Kit and Essentials Kit.  I have some pictures of a construction site that we are working on for work that is being excavated and decided that this kit would be perfect for these pics!


The first thing that I did was make those cool envelopes from the kit so that I can stuff them with pics and other elements.  I then used the stencil to add some interest to the background paper with the weathered wood distress oxide ink.


I added the branding strip where I am adding my envelopes full of goodies.  I then went ahead and put down the envelopes.  I added lots of ephemera and gears to my clusters to finish off my layout.


I also added a little cluster to the upper left of the page too, then I added white and metallic splatters to the page.

I am quite happy with how this page came together.  I hope I have inspired you in some way to get creating with your NJFB kits!  We would love to see whatever you are making with our products so please post to the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group as well as on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #burnished (or whatever kit you are using)!

See you next month,
Nicole





 

Comments

Popular Posts