{The Boys} Using the "Noteworthy" Limitless Kit

Hey friends!  Brianna Lepper here today sharing my last layout using the gorgeous "Noteworthy" Limitless Kit and Essentials Kit.  Here's my page!


I really wanted to use this Uniquely Creative patterned paper as my base so I jazzed it up a bit by taking the Tim Holtz stencil and dipping it into the Dina Wakley black paint ("Graffiti Art" Page Kit) and stamping it all over the page.  It added some extra texture and pops of black and I love how it turned out.   


I then took another sheet of the Uniquely Creative papers that had the circles on it and punched out several of them using a circle punch from my stash.  I added some stamping in white ink using the stamp from the Essentials Kit, ran them through my sewing machine with black thread and adhered them around the page.  


Next, I matted my photo using leftover papers from the kit and adhered it right where the letters on my background paper ended.  


For my title, I used a piece from the "Main Street" Ephemera pack in the kit and adhered it to the bottom right of my photo.  I also built an embellishment cluster right under it using some of the 49 and Market "Sage Collage" Stack from the Essentials Kit.  


Here's another shot at my layout, I had so much fun creating it!!    


Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope that I've inspired you in some way!  Make sure to join in on the mixed media fun for the month of February!  We would love to see whatever you are creating so please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #noteworthy (or whatever kit you are working with)










Comments

Popular Posts