{Knock It Down} Using the "Graffiti Art" Page Kit




Hello!! Jennifer here sharing my third layout of February. This time around I choose to use the "GRAFFITI ART" page kit


I started the layout with wanting to use this amazing brick paper by Reminisce. I knew these colors would work perfectly with my sons Karate photos. He was so proud to be able to knock over this kicking bag. It's a goal his instructor sets. 

I added the back side of the brick paper above and below the photos that I matted on the Vicki Boutin paper with the negatives on top of the VB paper and the branding strip below. I fussy cut stars from the VB paper.


I mixed the two Shimmerz paints we received in he kit and it makes the perfect green to match the Vicki Boutin paper. I added black acrylic paint splatters. A black negative strip that I cut in half to add at the top and bottom behind the tore paper. I inked all the edges including the fussy cut stars that I tucked in. I added a couple of stamped stars in matching colors and sequins. 


 


Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and try to post layouts daily. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #graffitiart (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community



Comments

Popular Posts