{I Adore You} Using the “Valentine’s Essentials” Kit

 


Hello everyone! Jessica here, sharing a layout using the “Valentine’s Essentials” kit to document a photo of my baby girl! I pulled out the Simple Stories Heart Eyes collection along with this kit to complete my layout. I started this layout with a piece of black textured cardstock and a leftover piece of patterned paper from the Heart Eyes collection. I distressed the edges of the patterned paper and adhered to the black lightly with my tape runner and then machine stitched around it a couple times.



I then die cut a bunch of hearts using Elle’s Studio heart dies and my Big Shot machine. I layered my photo with scraps from the collection and then layered hearts all around my photo in a half-heart design. Do you see it? I added some white splatters with white acrylic paint and added a bunch of sequins from this kit, along with some of the puffy heart stickers.



Feel free to share your projects with this kit on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group or Instagram using the #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #valentinesessentials (or whatever kit you are using) tags! 

Thank you for joining me today and I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful!

Jessica

 





Comments

Popular Posts