{Home} Using the “Noteworthy” Limitless Kit

 

Hello everyone! Jessica here, sharing a layout using the “Noteworthy” Limitless kit to document some photos of our farmhouse renovation! I used a cutfile by Paige Evans to pull this one together and even did some hand stitching.


I started this layout by cutting my cutfile in black textured cardstock to match my layout. While that was cutting, I pulled out some black ink and my stencil from the kit and went to town on the background with a blending brush to apply some of the stenciled design all around where my cutfile and photos will sit. Next, I added some black splatters with black acrylic paint.  


While that was drying, I backed my cutfile with some patterned papers from this kit by tracing around the outside of each letter in my cutfile and cutting them out just inside those lines. I then glued the backing pieces on with some Nuvo Liquid glue. Next, I trimmed my photos down to fit inside one of the black film strips from the Graffiti Art kit and adhered them to my page, intertwined with the cutfile. I added a bit of hidden journaling about our renovation on a journaling card and slipped it behind my cutfile, carefully only gluing alone where the card will sit so it will slide out smoothly. I then embellished using the die cuts and sequins from the kit and added a few extras from my stash. Lastly, I added a few hand stitched X’s and some rippy bits around the page!


Feel free to share your projects with this kit on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group or Instagram using the #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #noteworthy (or whatever kit you are using) tags! 

Thank you for joining me today and I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful!

Jessica





Comments

Popular Posts