{The Magic of Winter} Using the "Keepin' Cozy" Page Kit


Hello all, Nicole here with my final project of the month using the "Keepin' Cozy" Page Kit.  I decided to keep this layout quite simple with some mixed media and some embellishments.  I am documenting me and my crazy daughter on a snow day back in 2020.


One of the first things that I did for this page was add some of the Nuvo paste that comes in the "Keepin' Cozy" Essentials Kit to my background using a snowflake stencil from my stash.  My background is the grey colored cardstock that came with my kit.


I added two different clusters on this layout, one in the upper left and another in the lower right of the pic.  I used ephemera from the Page Kit and the Essentials Kit, twine from my shipment, fussy cut elements from the paper in the page kit, wood pieces from the page kit, and the "Keepin' Cozy" sequins.


Thanks so much for stopping in to see how I made this layout, I hope it has encouraged you to get crafty with your kits.  We would love to see whatever you are making with our products so please post to the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #keepincozy

Until next month,
Nicole







 

Comments

Popular Posts