{Stay Cozy This Season} Using the "Keepin Cozy" Page Kit


Hello Jennifer here sharing my third layout for January. I decided to use the "KEEPIN' COZY" page kit


I started with this cute photo of my son all wrapped up in a blanket. I matted it in white cardstock, then the brown wood grain paper. Added in negative pieces behind the photo. I tore papers to go at the top and bottom of the layout.  I choose to use the cardstock as the background. I painted it with white acrylic paint then splattered it with Shimmerz paints. 


I knew I wanted to use this tag as a title piece. I used three of the darker wood veneer pieces and in my NJFB'S stash I had these other wood veneer snowflakes that's were smaller in size. So I painted those with Shimmerz paints. A little secret this is actually the forth layout I created with this kit. I will be sharing the other three later in the month. For finishing touches I added in clear flat back pearls and snowflake sequins from my stash.


Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and try to post layouts daily. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #keepincozy(or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community

 

Comments

Popular Posts