{He’s a 10!} using “Nostalgia” Limitless kit


Hey crafty friends! Natalie here again using the Nostalgia Limitless kit!

I decided to stay true to the kit's intent this time and go with some Nostalgic photos. Since I'm still working my way through the first year of my firstborn's life (new motherhood and all that got me in 2013), I grabbed the 10 months shots I took of my son and they matched the kit so well.


I used the Fancy Pants "Memory Lane" blue dotted paper, but split it to be able to use the lovely woodgrain imprinted with florals as part of my paper strips.

I layered the Echo Park "My Dog" Red/Orange paper as my main photo strip with the wood grain Fancy Pants and a mustard strip from the Echo Park "Fall Fever - Plaid Fever" paper.


From the Nostalgia Essentials Kit, I grabbed the Nuvo "Delicate Blue" Chalk Mousse to anchor my main 4x6 photo. I added some blue potted watercolor splatter alongside some Color Shine white splatter.


I had three other smaller square photos of him sitting with his little toes showing! I miss this age!! I layered them to the left of the main photo, pooping up this one on some foam tape for emphasis. 

I combined the "Simply the Best" Pinkfresh Studio ephemera pack with the 49 & Market "Serenity ephemera all around the page!


This slide frame from the "Serenity" ephemera holds my journaling, gleaned from my Instagram post 10 years previously.

This "Serenity" label also holds the title made with Doodlebug "Bon Bon" puffy alphas from the Nostalgia "Essentials" kit.




I loved combining the foliage from the "Serenity" ephemera pack with that from the "Simply the Best" ephemera.  I popped a few pieces up on foam dots to match the popped photo.

I colored a couple wooden butterflies to match this ephemera one in white and sprinkled a few sequins around the page to finish!


You can catch a complete process video on my channel!

Make sure to grab your Nostalgia Limitless kit and Essentials kit before they're gone!

xo Natalie





 

Comments

Popular Posts