{Merry Christmas" Using the "Good Cheer" Page Kit


Hello all, Nicole here with my second project for the month.  I'm still working with the "Good Cheer" Page Kit for this layout featuring my daughter on Christmas morning.


The first thing that I did was to use up scraps from the kit by tearing them and having them poke out from behind my photos.  I used 4 photos on this page to document my youngest opening her stocking and eating a piece of candy.  I also used some washi tape behind the papers from an older kit that I got this year.


Oh, I almost forgot, I did use the Miner 49er gold Shimmerz to add to my white background, before adding my paper.  I then went through the Thickers and ephemera and layered some elements between the photos and the papers, making sure to add a little journaling piece for my short story.


After adding some puffy stars throughout my layout, I added this little black and red Christmas tree to the left photo.  The colors worked perfectly with this kit.

Thank you so much for coming on her and reading about my process.  We would love to see whatever you are creating with our kits too, so please post over on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #goodcheer (or whatever kit you are using)!

Until next time,
Nicole







 

Comments

Popular Posts