{Magic Adventure} Using the Extraordinary Limitless Kit

Hello, everyone! Miss. Carrie here.  I hope you had a wonderful holiday and were able to get a little crafting time in.  This month, I have been using up some stashed-away kits and sharing fun projects that you can make.  Today, I have a theme park design I created using the Extraordinary kit

This limitless kit is not a theme park kit, but I was able to find some great patterns, die cuts, and stickers that worked for my layout.  When I opened the kit, the first pattern that caught my eye was the red polka-dots which matched the shirt I was wearing. 

I also discovered a blue star pattern, a lovely light blue diamond, and a black and grey dot. All of these are great theme park patterns. 


To give this page an even more magical feel, I added the Mickey cardstock cut to my layout.  Before adhering it to the page, I dripped some gorgeous Shimmerz paint onto the background and swirled it around the page.

I wish these photos did a better job of showing off that gorgeous blue shine. It reminded me of Cinderella's ball gown and made that castle just pop off the page. 

Over the top of the pools of ink, I added a grid design with some ink and a stencil.  The pattern is very subtle and adds some lovely texture to the page. 

Above the photo, I added a few more elements from the kit.  The circle cardstock sticker, tags, and little tab sticker are all elements in the Extraordinary kit.  I paired them with a few items in my stash to match the other objects on the page.


This layout was a fun one to put together using the Extraordinary kit.  Even though it is not designed for theme park photos, I was able to use components from the kit along with a cardstock cut in the shop and a few elements in my collection to put together an awesome page for our album.  If you are interested, I have a process video for this page which you can view on my YouTube channel

I hope that today's project inspired you and gave you a few ideas for using this new collection. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #extraordinary (or whatever kit you are using) and on our Facebook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community.  I can't wait to see what you create! 


Comments

Popular Posts