{Let's Get Cozy} Using the "Good Cheer" Page Kit


Hello all, Nicole here with my last project of the month and year!  I'm using the "Good Cheer" Page Kit to make this layout about my cat getting cozy under the Christmas tree!


The first thing I did was use my scraps from the kit and built them up on both sides of my layout. I then put my pics on the top of those stacked scraps.


I then used the Mittens and Mistletoe thickers from the kit and placed two sentiments on the left side of the page and on the right side I used this Christmas tree and pink bow.  I also used a couple of pieces from the Mittens and Mistletoe die cuts, including my journal piece and this cute black and white frame.


I used the "Let's Get Cozy" thickers for my title and I forgot to add that I used the Miner Miner 49er shimmer from the kit to add to my white background too.

You can see my process on YouTube here: Let's Get Cozy 12x12 Scrapbooking Layout

Thanks so much for popping on to read about my layout!  I hope you got something out of it and are encouraged to get crafting!  We would love to see what you are making with our kits so please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #goodcheer (or whatever kit you are working with)!

Until next year,
Nicole









 

Comments

Popular Posts