{Joy} Using the "Good Cheer" Page Kit


Hello Everyone, Jennifer here sharing my last blog layout for not Just For Boys kit club of 2022. Amazing to think we are almost through another year. Happy Holidays to everyone. This is a single page layout using the "Good Cheer" Page Kit.


I choose a 49&Market sheet of paper from my stash. I forgot to order extra papers. I left a quarter of an inch border all the way around my layout. Splattered white acrylic paint on the background and when the layout was complete I splattered gold Miner Miner 49er from Shimmerz paints too.


Since this is my third layout. I had lots of scraps left plus ephemera pieces. I pulled out all the ephemera pieces I wanted to use and started making this large size title cluster to go with my layout. I knew I wanted to use the word JOY. As a child I remember how happy I was getting my favorite Monchichi dolls for Christmas (this is me as a little girl in 1982). This is what I asked Santa for that year. I added in sequins and the tiny candy canes, stamps and paper tearing. I will add journaling stripes to the left of the photo. The colored snowflakes are wood veneer from my stash. Can't wait to share more layouts with you all in 2023.

Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and try to post layouts daily. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #goodcheer (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community

Comments

Popular Posts