{HAPPIEST HOLIDAYS} USING THE "GOOD CHEER" PAGE KIT


Hello Everyone!! Jennifer here sharing my second layout of the month. I am using the {GOOD CHEER} page kit.


I started with the background paper. I love 49&Market and this sheet was a tough choice I loved both sides but decided to use the green side. I used a snowflake stencil from Peartree Cutfiles that I had in my stash. I put the Miner Miner 49er Shimmerz paint through it. I love the shimmer it gave my layout. I tore a piece out from the green paper and put the red stripe paper. I inked the edges in red and green.


I used metal dies to cut my snowflakes. I used scraps and vellum paper. Layering two or three snowflakes. Gluing a sequin on top of each one. I also cut my photo like a snow flake but cut the edges of the flake off so it could layer on top of the snowflake. 


I used lots of ephemera die cut pieces including tags, a postcard that I made longer by adding on the red stripe paper, a frame tucked in on the edge. More snowflakes and puffy stickers from the thicker set. I also used all the charms on this layout. The snowflake one in blue didn't match so I turned it upside down to show the gold and it worked perfectly. I really enjoyed creating this layout. 

Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and try to post layouts daily. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #goodcheer (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community

Comments

Popular Posts