{Nice Until Proven Naughty} Using the "‘Tis the Season" Page Kit

 


Hey friends! It's Natalie here, getting festive with the 'Tis the Season Christmas page kit.

I absolutely love the unique color combos int his kit, including blue is so fun!


At the top of my white cardstock, I layered the Carta Bella "Shiny Oranments" paper with two strips, both from the Echo Park "Polar Plaid" paper.

Next I used ink blending brushes to combine distress oxides in Speckled Egg and Chipped Sapphire in a V shape down the middle of the page.


Our November Challenge is to use your stamps! So I utilized the same distress oxide inks to stamp some ornament stamps from "Nostalgic Season" by Catherine Pooler which matched the "Shiny Ornaments" paper perfectly. I then used the inks to create watercolor for splatter, as well as added some distress mica spray splatter in pewter.


I used alpha dies by Pinkfresh studio to create part of my title with glitter paper and combined it with puffy white alphas.



The Pretty Little Studio "'Tis the Season" snowglobe ephemera is so adorable! I picked mostly reds and blues to match my page and sprinkled them around the photo cluster.


I finished the page with some of the Pretty Little Studio Holiday Cheer word flags and the Not Just for Boys "'Tis the Season" finish touch mix.



I absolutely loved working with this kit  & you can make so many great holiday layouts with all the gorgeous supplies inside.

Check out my channel for an in-depth process video.

Happy Scrapping! xo, Natalie

Comments

Popular Posts