{#Goals} Using the "Kick It" Page Kit
The Kick It kit is the gift that keeps on giving over here!
Last time I shared a double page spread with you using this soccer themed kit, and I still had supplies left over, so I figured I'd better scrap this year's photos too!
I filled the shoe of this cardstock cut with the orange paper from the kit because my son's cleats were orange. I then used a star embossing folder on some plain black cardstock to make the fillings of the soccer ball more interesting!
It's a bit hard to capture on camera, but there are stars in there. Quick tip! Lightly spritz your cardstock with water on each side before running it through your die machine with an embossing folder, and you will avoid paper cracks and tears!
I used some Thickers from my stash for a simple title - #Goals.
All of this was laid atop a bed of mixed media with gray water colors. I used Tim Holtz Mica Spray in pewter to add sparkly splatters.
A stripe of the "Goalie" paper at the top and bottom of the page seals in the soccer theme!
I embellished with a few stickers form the Reminisce sticker sheet and a sprinkle of the adorable Kick It sequins, and BOOM - my 2022 soccer photos are documented.
I hope you're inspired! I've been able to stretch this kit to document multiple seasons of photos, so it's definitely worth a buy! We would love to see anything you are creating with our kits, so please post to our {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group or on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #kickit (or whatever kit you are using)!
xo Natalie






Comments
Post a Comment