{Everyday Family Moments} Using the "Extraordinary" Limitless Kit

Hey friends!  Brianna Lepper here today sharing a new layout using the amazing "Extraordinary" Limitless Kit.  I also created this layout for the November Challenge which is stamping!  Here's my page: 


To start, I went through my stamp stash and pulled out a birthday set that had some stars in it.  The photo I chose for this layout is of my youngest sons birthday from last year.  We took him to eat his favorite thing ever.... crab!!  We were on vacay back home in California and took him to eat in Pismo Beach and it was so good!  I took one of the patterned papers from the kit and stamped all over it using a white ink pad and a few blue ink pads.  I backed it with a piece of red patterned paper and adhered them both to white cardstock.  


Using the "Our Everyday Family Moments" Cardstock Cut as my title, I created an ink blended ombre look using a gray oxide pad and popped it up on foam tape.  I love the dimension and all of the textures, especially that stamping!


Next, I matted my photo with papers in the kit and popped it up on foam.  The Uniquely Creative "Teen Spirit" Creative Cuts has some really great elements in it and I used one of the phrases for a subtitle and added onto it using the Pinkfresh Alphas.  


I LOVE working with chipboard frames and love to tuck and layer them on my layouts.  I was so excited to see a set of the new Pinkfresh ones in our kit!!  I layered them under my photo and created another embellishment cluster right above my title.  


I embellished with more of the Uniquely Creative Cuts and for some finishing touches, I sprinkled in a few of the Pinkfresh Enamel Dots and a few of the gorgeous Silver Puffy Fabric Stars (add on). 



Here's one last look at this fun page!


Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope that I've inspired you in some way!  Have you joined in on the November Stamp Challenge yet?  Make sure you join in on the stamping fun!  We would love to see whatever you are creating so please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #tistheseason (or whatever kit you are working with)

xo Brianna










Comments

Popular Posts