{Cute Little Chicks} Using the "Extraordinary" Limitless Kit


Hello all, Nicole here with my final project for the month!  I am using the "Extraordinary" Limitless Kit to make this page documenting some cute little chicks at the state fair!


I started this page by paper piecing.  With that in mind I wanted to add a lot of green to this layout since my first two projects this month were focused on blue.  I knew one way I could get more green into the layout was to add some of these tags from one of the Pinkfresh papers included in the kit.  When I knew where I wanted to place all the elements on the page I then used some Bundled Sage Distress Ink and a stencil from a past NJFB kit to add some inking on the background. 


I decided to add another little spot for embellishing up here in the top right of my page.  Before sticking all the tags to the page I added ribbon, fiber, twine, or lace to the the tag with staples, then attaching to the layout.


I added some chipboard frames to my layout in a couple spots.  I then used the alpha that came in the kit to add the title "cute little chicks". I finished my layout with journaling with a green marker, green enamel dots, the orange glitter Nuvo from the Essentials Kit, and some orange Nuvo from my stash.

Thanks for popping in here to read about my layout.  We would love to see whatever you are making with our products so please post over on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #extraordinary (or whatever kit you are using)!

Until next month,
Nicole







 

Comments

Popular Posts