{Chill Out} Using the “Extraordinary” Limitless Kit

 


Hello everyone! Jessica here, with another layout for this month featuring the “Extraordinary” limitless kit! This one could also be another entry for the stamping challenge for this month as I’ve pulled various stamps from my stash to create a background for my photos to sit on. I’ve also pulled some previous star acrylics from the {Not} Just for Boys website to use on this one! Can you spot them?


I started this layout by pulling out a solid yellow cardstock from my stash and lots of circle stamps from my stash and began stamping like crazy with various distress oxides.


Next, I pulled out one of the background papers from the kit and used my exacto knife to cut around the hexagons to run it along the top of my page. I added my title using some Bella Blvd alphas from my stash and then grabbed the sticker sheet from this kit to lightly embellish with some stars. I also added an epoxy flair from Scrappin’ Happy Studio.


I pulled out another patterned paper from the kit to mat my photos and then I simply distressed the edges using my edge distresser. You could use scissors to do this as well. I finished this up by pulling out more epoxy flair from my stash, the sticker sheet and die cut embellishments from the kit, and also added some of the enamel dots! I hope you guys get a chance to play along with the stamping challenge this month!


Feel free to share your projects with this kit on our Facebook group or Instagram using the #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #extraordinary (or whatever kit you are using) tags! 

Thank you for joining me today and I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful!

Jessica












 




Comments

Popular Posts