{Here and Now} Using the "Naturalist" Limitless Kit

 Hey y'all! Lacey here again to share a layout using the "Naturalist" Limitless Kit. I absolutely adore the Limitless kits. They have so much product! I paired it with the Pumpkin Wreath Cardstock Cut. 


I added lots of mixed media to this one! Starting by tearing strips of paper from the kit and distressing the edges. I did add in the dark brown paper from a previous NJFB kit. Layering my strips on top of my mixed media background in a horizontal design. 


I then decided to color my Cardstock Cut and cut it apart. Yep you heard correctly, I took my scissors to it and cut a few pumpkins to add to my minimal look. I am a firm believer that if you love something but can't use it as is make it work for you! 


Lastly I started to embellish with leaves cut from the Pink Fresh paper and those beautiful velvet exclusive leaves that are included in the kit. I used lots of word phrases from the Pinkfresh "Good Times" Title Ephemera and a tag from the 49 & Market Vintage Artistry- "Naturalist" Ephemera Bits. 


To finish it off I used up some of my enamel dots from last months kit as well as the acrylic pumpkin piece. Those little text word snippets are from the packaging that all of our exclusive pieces come in! I love to be able to repurpose those. 

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to create in some way! Please follow along on our NJFB Facebook group and be sure to tag us on Instagram with the following hashtags #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #naturalistlimitless (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y’all!




Comments

Popular Posts