{Adventure Awaits} Using The "Outdoor Adventures" and "What A Man!" Page Kits

Hey y'all!  Brianna Lepper here today sharing a new layout I created using both the "Outdoor Adventures" and "What A Man!" Page Kits.  Here's my page: 



To start, I backed the "Adventure Awaits" Cardstock Cut using the patterned papers from both of the page kits.  I popped the entire cut up on foam tape and set it aside.  I decided on a white cardstock base and wanted to do some stamping using the stamp from the "Outdoor Adventures" Page Kit.  I stamped out some trees in a straight line using gray inks from my stash and centered the cardstock cut right on top.  For some extra pops of red, I sprayed red cardstock with my acrylic spray in white and I love how it turned out.  



Here's the red cardstock:


I matted my photo using more papers from the kits and layered the Photoplay Cardstock Stickers and Echo Park Ephemera under and around it.  


To create another embellishment cluster, I pulled in a few of the "Play" Ephemera Add On and layered in more of the stickers and ephemera.  It really brought everything together!


As a finishing touch, I sprinkled in the sequin mix from the "What A Man!" kit.  


Here's one more shot of this fun page: 


Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope that I've inspired you in some way!  These kits were fun to mix together and they compliment each other so nicely!  We would love to see whatever you are creating so please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #outdooradventures (or whatever kit you are working with)

xo Brianna














Comments

Popular Posts