{Sweet Life} Using the "Aquamarine Autumn Days" Page Kit


Hello all, Nicole here with my final project of the month!  I'm using the "Aquamarine Autumn Days" Page Kit to make this fun pocket page.


One of the first things that I did after picking my photos is make this cute shaker pocket in this pocket page.  I added a bunch of sequins from my stash into this pocket, then I sewed it up using the thread that came in the kit.


I then started to work on my 3 bigger pockets at the top of my pocket page.  For this first pocket I used this leaf patterned paper with washi tape, fussy cut elements, one of the Cocoa Vanilla words, and clear finishing touches.


The last of the big pockets finishes my title.  I added a piece of branding strip to one of the little cut apart cards as well as one of the acetate leaves, another Cocoa Vanilla word, and more clear finishing touches.


For the upper middle pocket I fussy cut some wreaths from the patterned paper and placed them on some of the teal cardstock.  I then added some of the acetate butterflies to finish off that pocket.

Thanks so much for stopping by and reading about my page.  I hope it gets you to creating with our kits!  We would love to see whatever you are creating with our products so please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #aquamarineautumndays (or whichever kit you are working with)!

Until next month,
Nicole








Comments

Popular Posts