{Sweet Girl} Using the "Aquamarine Autumn Days" Page Kit

Happy Saturday y'all! I hope you are finding time to be scrappy! I am here today with a new layout using the "Aquamarine Autumn Days" Page Kit. I started by using the Jen Hadfield- Live & Let Grow- "Be Leaf" paper and my exacto knife to cut the centers out of some of the circles. Then I used the multi colored embroidery floss to do a backstitch around the circles.


After that I backed each circle with the other coordinating papers from the kit. I then used a stencil from my stash to add some color to the centers of some of the other white circles.


Next I used the same colors of ink to add color to the "sweet" title word from the Cocoa Vanilla "Daydream" Die Cut Titles.


I layered patterned papers and the packaging from the 49 & Market Spectrum Sherbet "Tidal Wave" Acetate Leaves along with some of the washi from the kit to build up some layers for my photo mat.


I finished off with some of the "Altenew Seashore Enamel Dots" and lots of leaves and butterflies from the 49 & Market Spectrum Sherbet "Tidal Wave" Acetate pack. 


Thanks for popping in today! I hope I have inspired you to create today! Please follow along on our NJFB Facebook group and be sure to tag us on Instagram with the following hashtags #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #aquamarineautumndays (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y’all!




Comments

Popular Posts