{Hello, Fall} Using the September 2022 “Auburn Autumn Days” Page Kit

 


Hello, friends! Autumn is my favorite season but because we live in Florida we don’t get traditional fall weather. That doesn’t stop me from buying all the fall scrapbooking supplies or scrapbooking fall-ish photos! The “Auburn Autumn Days” Page Kit is absolutely gorgeous and I love the colors, ephemera, and enamel dots. 


I used Distress Oxide inks to color the Leaf Cardstock Cut, then layered the die cut over the background paper. I added ephemera behind my photo. 


I added wood buttons over the ephemera. Each month the kits are tied with twine that matches the kits and I used that twine in the button holes. 


I colored the “hello, fall” wood circle with the same Distress Ink colors as I colored the leaf die cut. After all of my embellishments were adhered I splattered my layout with gold mist. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! Make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys kit club when you post them on social media; we love seeing your work!

-Erin


Comments

Popular Posts