{HAPPY FALL TRADITION} USING THE "AUBURN AUTUMN DAYS" PAGE KIT

Hello Everyone, Jennifer here sharing my third layout of the month here on the blog. This is a double 8 1/2x11 layout using the {AUBURN AUTUMN DAYS} page kit. This page coordinates with the landscape layout I posted yesterday. 
I wanted to use up alot of the huge ephemera pack that was included in this page kit. I did lots of layers and inked the edges too.
I tucked in items and placed items on top of play foam in some areas. I matted each photo differently. I inked the edges of the cardstock background. Even using a leave stencil from an older retired kit. But any leave stencil would work. 
My final touches are enamel dots, sticky brads and buttons tied off with the packaging twine included in each box. These little kids are my nieces, nephew and my son. I will include names and a date. They are all adults now. I miss these old times. It's fun looking back and getting these photos scrapbooked. 
Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and try to post layouts daily. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #auburnautumndays (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community

Comments

Popular Posts