{Fall} Using the "Aquamarine Autumn Days" Page Kit

Hey friends!  Brianna here sharing a layout using the super pretty "Aquamarine Autumn Days" Page Kit by Meridy Twilling.  This kit is gorgeous and I really enjoyed putting this layout together!


I really wanted to use the Fall Cardstock Cut and thought it would be a fun idea to wrap some of the embroidery floss from the kit around some of the letters.  


For my background, I chose the gorgeous Bazzill Blue Calypso cardstock as my base since I wanted my Cardstock Cut to really pop off of the page.  For a little something extra, I took a dry paint brush and painted on some white brush strokes across the center.  I also added in some gold splatters for a bit of sparkle.  


Next, I fussy cut some of those adorable circular elements from the Jen Hadfield "Be Leaf" paper and arranged them around my page.  I took the adorable "Pumpkin Acrylic" pieces (add on) and adhered those to a few of those circles.  


I also added in a few of the 49 and Market Tidal Wave Acetate Leaves from the kit into the clusters and adhered a few of the Carta Bella "Welcome Autumn" Puffy Stickers (add on) as well.  


Here's another cute cluster: 


For a few pops of orange and a bit more patterned, I layered in some of the Carta Bella "Hello Autumn" Frames and Tags pieces.


Here's one more shot of this fun Fall layout: 


Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope that I've inspired you in some way!  Have you tried wrapping embroidery floss around a cardstock cut?  If you don't sew or if you're short on time, this is another fun way to add color and texture to your cuts!  We would love to see whatever you are creating so please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #aquamarineautumndayspagekit (or whatever kit you are working with)

xo Brianna












Comments

Popular Posts