{Best Dad Ever} Using the “Brilliance” Limitless Kit

 


Hello everyone! Jessica here, sharing my second layout for this month featuring the “Brilliance” Limitless Kit! When I saw the tickets in the die cut pack by 49 & Market, I thought they would be absolutely perfect to document some of our recent carnival photos and my hubby and son riding the bumper cars! My son was so excited he made the height limit this time! 


I started this layout by pulling out one of the patterned papers from the kit and the solid green Bazzill cardstock. I trimmed down the striped patterned paper a bit to create a line for all my photos and embellishments on for a vertical page design. 


I pulled out the pack of 49 & Market die cuts and Altenew enamel dots and added them to my page around my photos and even placed a couple photos inside the circle die cuts. I added some journaling on the sweet little tag from the collection as well!


I finished it off with some stamping, white splatters, some extra bits from my stash, and my title which included the DAD acrylicpiece from a previous release! I just love how quick and easy this layout came together with the kit!

Feel free to share your projects with this kit on our Facebook group or Instagram using the #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #brilliance (or whatever kit you are using) tags! 

Thank you for joining me today and I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful!

Jessica

Comments

Popular Posts