{Wild at Heart} Using the "Limitless" Limitless Kit


Hello Everyone, Jennifer here sharing my third layout of the month using the "Limitless" Limitless Kit. It's hard to believe we are 3/4 of the way through 2022. Today I am sharing a single 11x8 1/2 landscape layout. 


I knew I wanted to use this wood veneer piece from the shop as my title. So I used Shimmerz to color it. I used metal dies to cut the hexagons from the brown woodgrain paper. I used the reverse side and used distress oxide to color them green. Since green is in the photos I wanted to bring that out in the layout. 


I matted the main photo in pieces from the ephemera pack and changed the colors slightly with ink to make them match my photos more. I die cut leaves with the cream cardstock and used distress oxide to shade the colors. I used deckle scissors to cut the edge of the navy blue paper. I used the packaging words to add around the layout. I picked a few sequins that matched from my sequins stash. White paint splatters to finish it off.  I took these fun photos of my son. I love the old time feel of them.


Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and try to post layouts daily. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #limitless (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community

Comments

Popular Posts