{Today at the Park} Using the "Limitless" Limitless Kit

 Hello everyone!  Miss. Carrie here with another page idea that you can create with the Limitless Kit.  The photos were taken during the final days of our trip when we enjoyed a ride on the ferry to the next park.  The beautiful blue patterns and vintage sea prints from the kit were perfect for this page. 


The background was created using that lovely silt grey paper to which I applied some brushes of white paint.  These almost look like waves washing up on the shore and help the circles stand out on the layout. 

Three of the circles were cut from Limitless pattern papers with that vintage sea design in the center.  The small circle on the right is a photo with the name of the ferry we rode which I backed with woodgrain. 


The last two circles are embellishments.  One was taken from my collection and the other is the wooden boat from the Adventure in the Park pack.  This little icon is great for theme park photos or memories of a cruise. 

To break up the circles, I added two frames from the ephemera pack.   I created clusters around each of these frames using other bits of ephemera in the Limitless kit and in my theme park collections. 


Those embellishment clusters allowed me to bring some red elements to the page.   The red can also be found in All Boy Plaid circle which helped to give this page a slight theme park feel.  

I brought that color up to my title with a small sentiment.  These three elements formed a nice frame around my photo with little bits of red. 


To create a bold title and bring some additional blue to the page, I used the Today acrylic in navy which matches the page beautifully. The Winter Enamel dots were a great match to that title and were sprinkled throughout the page.  

I hope that today's project inspired you. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #limitless (or whatever kit you are using) and on our Facebook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community.  I can't wait to see what you create! 


Comments

Popular Posts