{Sweet Boy} Using the “Wild Child” Page Kit

 

Hello everyone! Jessica here, sharing another layout for this month featuring the "Wild Child" page kit!


I started this layout by cutting out a bunch of circles with the papers from the kit and my Big Shot manual die cutting machine. I placed them in a grid style around the page on top of the lovely powder blue Bazzill cardstock from the kit.

 

I then added some embellishments from the sticker sheet and acrylic pieces from the add on kits. 


I finished it off with more acrylic pieces and sequins of course! Easy peasy!

Feel free to share your projects with this kit on our Facebook group or Instagram using the #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #wildchild (or whatever kit you are using) tags! 

Thank you for joining me today and I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful!




Comments

Popular Posts